How To Remember Biology Essays? { English and Tamil}

by-afdhal(istudyroom)

English Version - How to remember biology essays?

How To Remember Biology Essays? { English  and Tamil}
The biggest problem when studying Biology essays is that we have to remember each and every point in that essay. The biggest problem following successfully studying a biology essay is we forget it quite often.
I forget biology even if I study the section very thoroughly. 
The only way to solve this problem is understanding the nature of the Biology subject. Physics and chemistry are subjects we study by understanding the sections. But most of the time we have to study Biology just by memorizing without a basic understanding, since understanding the sections are very time-consuming.

So what is the Solution to remember Biology essays?

These are some of the Tips that I followed during my A/L to get high marks in Biology Essays.

1. Nature of Biology - However deep you study, you are going to forget it.

Since we just memorize biology, we are just going to forget it with time no matter what you do.
So just accept the fact that you are going to forget it, rather than worrying about it. Understanding that is the basic to get good marks during the exam.

2. Allocating time for each subject.

When I studied for the exams, I divided my time according to the below picture.

According to the above picture in the initial periods, I spent more time on Physics and less time on Biology.
Since I know I'm going to forget biology how much ever I study, I spent less time on biology during the initial period. When it is very close to the exam I allocated most of my time on Biology. So that during the exam I'll remember most of it.
Because physics is a subject studied based on the understanding of the concepts and since once we understand the basics we rarely forget it, initially I allocated more time for Physics and when the exam is very close I allocated fewer hours for physics.

3. Revise the sections studied on the same day.

In Tip 2 I told that I spent less time on biology in the initial period and spent more time when the exam is very close. It doesn't mean that I didn't revise/study what they taught in tuition and school. Everyday once I came home from a biology session, I used to go through my notes and tried to work it out.
That means in the initial period I just spent my time on revising what I studied on that day. I used 4R Method to revise my notes. (4R method = R-Read, R-Recall,  R-wRtie, R-Rewrite). During that time I used to Highlight and Underline important things. Also sometimes I used to draw small funny images to remember certain things. In addition, If my teacher told some easy way to remember a section, I used to write it on the same note on a corner with a pencil.
Once you do these things, it is extremely very easy to study it and memorize it after few months. So that once I did above mention things during the initial period, It was very easy for me to study Biology essays when the exam is very close. So that I remember most of what I studied during the exam.

There are so many Tips like this to remember Biology essay. I'll discuss it further in future articles.
Allocating time for each subject



Tamil verion - Biology essays'ஐ எவ்வாறு ஞாபகம் வைப்பது?

Biology essays'எ படிக்கும் போது இருக்குற பிரச்சின என்னவென்றால் அதுல இருக்குற ஒவ்வொரு points'உம் ஞாபகம் இருக்கணும்.
ஆனா Bio essays'a இன்றைக்கு நல்லா படிச்சாச்சு என வெச்சிக்குவோம். படிச்சப்புறம் இருக்குற பிரச்சின என்னவென்றா படிச்சதெல்லாம் அப்படியே மறந்து போயிடுது.

எவ்வளவு படிச்சாலும் Biology essays மறக்குதே!
இந்த பிரச்சினைக்கு solution என்னவென்றா Biology subject'ட இயற்கை தன்மைய விளங்குறது தான். Physics, Chemistry இரண்டும் பெரும்பாலும் விளங்கி படிக்கிறது. But Biology'ள இருக்குற நிறைய sections'எ விளங்கி படிக்க நிறைய நேரம் எடுக்கும். ஆகவே விளங்கி படிக்கிறது கஷ்டம். அதாவது பொதுவாக பெரும்பாலான Biology section'எ அப்படியே பாடமாக்க வேண்டியிறுக்கு.

Biology essays மறக்குறதுக்கு Solution என்ன?

Biology essays'ள நல்ல marks எடுக்க நான் A/L செய்யும் போது உதவியா இருந்த சில Tips'கள கீழே சொல்லுறேன்.

1. Biology'யின் இயல்பு - எவ்வளவு தான் deep'ஆ biology படிச்சாலும் அது எப்படியும் மறக்கும்

பெரும்பாலான Physics மற்றும் Chemistry sections'எ விளங்கி படிக்கலாம். விளங்கி படிக்கிற பாடங்கள் இலகுவில் மறக்காது. Biology'யை வெறுமனே பாடமாக்குவதால் அது எப்படியும் மறக்கும்.
அதாவது Physics & Chemistry சார்பாக பார்க்கும் போது Biology எப்படியும் மறக்கும் என்பதை நாங்கள் முதலில் ஏற்றுக்கொள்ள வேண்டும். Biology மறக்குறதை பற்றி worry பண்ணுவதை விட வேண்டும். அவ்வாறு ஏற்றுக்கொள்ளுதலே Biology'இல் நல்ல marks எடுப்பதற்கு முதல் படி.

 

2. படிப்பதற்கான நேர ஒதுக்கீடு.

நான் exam'களுக்கு படிக்கும் போது பின்வருமாறு நேரத்தை ஒதுக்கிக்கொண்டேன்.
மேலுள்ள படத்தின் படி ஆரம்ப காலங்களில் நான் Physics'கு மிக அதிக நேரத்தை ஒதுக்கினேன். Biology'க்கு மிகக் குறைந்த நேரத்தையே ஒதுக்கினேன். ஆனால் Exam மிக நெருங்கும் போது Biology'க்கு மிக அதிக நேரத்தையும் Physics'க்கு மிக குறைந்த நேரத்தையும் ஒதுக்கினேன்.
இதற்கான காரணம் என்னவென்றால் Tip 1 இல் பார்த்தபடி Biology எப்படியும் மறக்கும் பாடம். ஆகவே ஆரம்பத்திலே அதிக நேரத்தை Biology'யில் செலவழித்தால் எப்படியும் exam நெருங்கும் போது படித்தது அவ்வளவும் மறந்துவிடும். படித்தது மறந்தால் சும்மாவே Depress ஆகிடுவோம். ஆகவே Biology'யை exam நெருங்கும் போது படித்தால் எப்படியும் மறக்குறது குறைவு.
Physics பாடம் விளங்கி, கேள்விகள் செய்து படிக்குற பாடம். ஆகவே ஆரம்பத்துலயே படிச்சாலும் exam நெருங்கும் போது மறக்காது.

3. ஒவ்வொரு Biology Tuition Class'கு பிறகும் அந்த நாளே படிச்ச section'எ திரும்ப படிங்க.

மேலே நான் கூறினேன், நான் அதிக நேரத்தை Biology'க்காக செலவழித்தது பரீட்சை நெருங்கும் போது என்று. அனால்அ தன் அர்த்தமில்லை Biology'ள ஒன்றுமே படிக்காமல் இருந்துட்டு, கடைசி நேரத்துல Biology படிக்கிறது என்பது.
ஆரம்பத்தில் ஒவ்வொரு நாளும் அன்றன்று படித்த Biology sections'ஐ நன்கு ஆழமாகப் படிக்க வேண்டும். இதற்கு நான் 4R method'ஐ பயன்படுத்தினேன்.  (4R method= R-Read, R-Recall, R-wRite, R-Rewrite). இவ்வாறு ஆழமாக படிக்கும் நேரத்தில் Notes'இல் தேவையானதை Highlight மற்றும் Underline பண்ணினேன். சில சமயம் படித்ததை தொகுத்து இலகுவாக ஞாபகம் வைக்க சில கேலிச் சித்திரங்களை Notes'இலே வரைவேன். படிப்பிக்கும் ஆசிரியர் ஏதாவது ஞாபகம் வைக்கும் முறைகளை சொன்னால் அதையும் Notes'இலே ஒரு ஓரத்தில் எழுதினேன்.
இவ்வாறெல்லாம் செய்தவுடன் இன்னொரு தடவை அதே Section'ஐ படித்து ஞாபகம் வைத்தல் மிக மிக இலகு. ஆகவே இவ்வாறு ஆரம்பத்தில் Workout பண்ணின biology sections'ஐயே exam நெருங்கும் போது கூடிய நேரம் ஒதுக்கி படிப்பேன். 

மேலே நான் கூறிய Tips'கள் போன்று மேலும் பல Tips'கள் உண்டு. அவற்றை எதிர்வரும் காலங்களில் விளக்குறேன்.







How To Remember Biology Essays? { English and Tamil} How To Remember Biology Essays? { English  and Tamil} Reviewed by Lankastudents on 10:37:00 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.